E-learning 101 has two primary target audiences:
• New and nervous online learners, who are anxious and disoriented by the strangeness of the e-learning environment.
• Online educators, who are looking for accessible and effective teaching resources for their online leaners.
Secondary audiences include:
• Traditional students who could also benefit from study skill advice in areas such as procrastination, motivation and finding time to study.
• Face-to-face teachers who are looking for alternatives to dry, traditional study skill guides for their students.
• Parents and partners of new online learners, who want to offer support to the students in their lives.
Online learners are loving E-learning 101!
“48 pages of pure gold!”
“the perfect book for anyone new to online learning”
“by page two I was hooked”
“peculiarly satisfying…this manual truly works”
“this book does what it promises"
“get this book. It's worth every penny”
“I wish I had it years ago”
Read more reviews
• Book details
• Press release
• In the book
• Review copies
• About the author
• Q & As with Liz
• Download photos